Comment on page
YuleLog for iPhone/iPad
How to transfer the software to work on your iOS device.
Putting YuleLog on your iPad/iPhone will let enjoy many new features, including barcode scanning and taking photographs. Here is how to transfer your database to your iPad/iPhone:
Close YuleLog on your computer before transferring your YuleLog file. The file doesn't have to be shared and FileMaker Pro doesn't have to be running.
- 1.Connect your device to your computer.
- 2.Open the Finder and find your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad device in the side bar. It should be in the "Locations" section.
- 3.Go to the Files tab (you might have to click an arrow to find Files) and click FileMaker Go from the Apps list.
- 4.Now, the file you want to add to FileMaker Go is located in your YuleLog 2020 Hallmark folder. it is called YuleLog3.fmpur
- 5.Drag the YuleLog3.fmpur file to to the "FileMaker Go" folder.
- 6.The FileMaker Pro file is copied to your device
- 7.If you are having trouble, please watch one of the videos below, depending on your operating system: